top of page

Filling Out Your Voucher:

Upon arriving on set you will be provided with all the necessary paperwork. Below you will find a completed example of your voucher, which you must complete on set.

All vouchers are to be completed c/o Twins Talent Agency.

For proof of Ontario residency, ALL performers MUST bring either a copy of an Ontario drivers license or a utility bill or tax assessment. 

Make sure to complete the SIN# box. If the box is left empty, you will NOT get paid. If you
are under the age of 16, you must record your date of birth. Alternatively, if you are 16 or older you MUST record your SIN #.

It is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED that children in the business get SIN numbers.

The rest of the voucher will be completed by the AD on set.

bottom of page